Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Purpose of my blog

     Having lived with Crohn's Disease for 38 years, and realizing that so few people know what Crohn's Disease really is, I figured it was time for someone to write about this disease other than just a medical information spot.
     My purpose is to inform about Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and the affects it has on a person, their families, their ability to work and function daily. I want the public to have a better understanding of exactly what it is. 
     My hope is that I can give you insight, hope and support. To let you know that you are not alone!
To raise enough awareness that they continue to do more aggressive research. 
     My next blog will help you to know me and IBD a little better.Won't you join me on this journey we call life? 

  Many Blessings and remember to Live, Laugh, Love! 

 C

No comments:

Post a Comment